It's hard, with a President who sinks to a new low every single day, to remember the things he's done recently.
NYMag has thoughtfully compiled a list of "All the Terrifying Things That Donald Trump Did Lately".
tl;dr (here's the first 6 things...there's lots more he's done, some of which could start wars...):
1) declared media the "enemy of the people".
2) held a nuclear strategy session at his resort in Florida
3) an adviser complained to media when media has pending legislation
4) asked the FBI to leak favorable information
5) didn't condemn the shooting of two indian men
6) said he wasn't racist, then asked a black woman to set up a meeting the the Black Caucus.
That's in two weeks.
This isn't a successful president who will grant us our dreams.
This is a walking nightmare. The only escape for us is for him to leave the office. The longer it takes before that happens, willingly or not, the worse it's going to be for all of us.